jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Church

Well.... here I am again after a long time without writing anything. reason? laziness , tight schedules and the list goes on and on.

Anyway , last weekend I got a bit of free time and I decided to stay home watching TV and I was quite surprise to see a lot of infomercials talking about religion , organized churches and sects claiming that if you follow them and their ways you will be among the chosen ones to reach salvation and get a place to the lord's right and a lot of thing that I can not remember well

Next day some friends of mine invited me to workship with them at a catholic church in my community. I told them I was the kind of guy who does not attend church at all. explained them that I really believe in god and all his mighty but don't really trust in his fans at all

Also told them that I believe in Jesus , that he died crucified for our sins but for a reason that I can not explain , I see church as a mere enterprise , putting jesus and the saints as a product for our faith. if anyone who is reading this could see how much money churches spend building temples based on the though of " we want to show god how important he is for us building a 3 or maybe 4 million dollars church , don't care if thousands of people die of starvation in the other side of the globe " I've seen churches as big as 3 blocks. Fathers driving cars estimates in 40.000 dollars. for me that's ridiculous

Church trades your money for a " Your sins have been forgiven ". For me the true God's church is in the left side of my chest beating

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario