viernes, 21 de enero de 2011

Amber

Today I think was a weird day

I called a friend of mine. Amber , she turned 30 today and I though i would be a good idea to stop at her place and wish  happy birthday. also was my day off , the first one after the ice storm that kept me in home for 4 days.
when I arrived to her place , I noticed she was crying and I asked what was wrong and she just told me that she was crying cause she was happy that she was turning 30 but something told me that she was not telling me the truth.

" U can't fool me amber , come'on tell me". what's happening? why are u crying?. Today is you day , you're suppose to be happy. She looked at me and said " I'm turning 30 and see me here I'm alone most of the time , I eat alone , I sleep alone. The only one i receive love is from my dog. no many friends and the ones i got can be counted with my fingers. Like right now is almost 11 am and you're the only one who has called me and stopped by. I though i was a lone wolf but the truth is most people think I'm a freak. what wrong with being different? They think a girl who spent her time watching the stars from her room instead being in a party is not a normal girl.
 Do you think I'm a freak? "

If you were a freak , I wouldn't be stopping by. I said. I like the way you are and I think you are a good freak after all :). do not mind what others say. you don't have to change your way just to please people. believe me if you do that you're gonna feel sorrier for yourself. I'm sure you gonna find your perfect freak male. but for now , what if we go to eat something? I'm starving.

we ate at Ruby Tuesday and spent almost two hours talking about the things we like and dislike and I found her quite interesting. looks like other people don't take the time to know her well. when we left the restaurant I told her that and she told me "u made my day "( I think I did my good action of the day )

I told her that I have a blog and i would be posting what we did today. Im fixing to email her with this entry so she can see that I did what promised and if you're reading this I have just one thing to say

HAPPY 30'S AMBER 

I know you like this one



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario