martes, 25 de enero de 2011

Children International

Maybe you have heard before about Children International , I heard of it many of times but never paid attention to it until I decided to sponsor a child based on a close friend experience. She told me that she has been sponsoring a child for over year and a half and dared me to try at least for a couple of months. After all it's just 22 bucks a month. " 22 dollars ain't that bad , Let's give a try " I said

I logged into Children International.org and did all the process to sponsor a child in June. I received a photo of the child sponsored , his and his parent's information. Also received information about the area he lives and much more.

He is Elijah and he is from Zambia. here is a picture of him

 


I have to admit that doing this I feel like I'm doing something good. with 22 dollars i can give him what he really needs. it just take 30 mins of my paycheck to sponsor this child and is something that gives me peace of mind because i'm helping someone who has not the same opportunities like many of us have. If you have the chance to do something for someone and don't know who. Try sponsoring a child. I bet you won't be disappointed






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario