sábado, 5 de marzo de 2011

Peace of Mind

Today was one of those weird days that ended with something out of common. So , here is the details

Today was my day off , I used it to do all my personal matters ( pay bills , get my place organized , things that you normally do in your free time ) after doing all these things I got in the mood to workout a little so I put my pants and tennis shoes on and went out for a little fresh air.

There's a long walk path in one of the public parks close to my place , after jogging for a little more than an hour I reached a point where the path leads to a hill and by luck the sun was hiding behind the hill. The view was quite impressive specially the clouds and the red glow in the horizont. I sat down on the soil to enjoy the view. I don't know why or how my head stopped thinking , nothing crossed my mind. I felt relaxed staring at the sky itself , worrying about nothing. I never though that a simple sunset could cause all this peace of mind on me, I never have experienced peace like the one those clouds brought to me.

It's really amazing how great things are hidden in the most common things. I made my mind and I will start shooting at sunsets and skies. I want to be a landscape sniper

1 comentario:

  1. I think, at that moment, you just found your true self, your essence, the real you. You are very lucky to have had that experience. And your picture really reflects that peace. That's what brought me here, to your blog. And then I read your last entry, one year after this pic, and I totally relate to your feelings. I know exactly what you mean. I wish we could talk more about that. What I can tell you is that the way out of this blind alley we get to eventually is to search this peace you felt that day within yourself. Then you'll be ok, you'll feel at home finally. I'm with you on the same path [Eckhart Tolle teachings has helped me a lot to hang in there]

    ResponderEliminar